SEO Outreach Executive
Pure Medical is working to make the population of the United Kingdom healthier, providing a system of comprehensive balance, energy, and proactive healing that helps you to feel your best, achieve your full potential and accomplish more of the things you like.
We believe in nourishing the body and utilising nature-inspired strategic, controlled stressors. Our approach enables your body to perform what it was created to do with the least amount of interference necessary.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to the most challenging conditions and diseases including; Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We’re dedicated to giving each and every person access to clear, credible, evidence-based health and wellness treatment and information that is distinguished by compassion.
We are currently seeking
Pure Medical is looking for an SEO Outreach Executive that can help us find link opportunities (websites that will link from their content to our website).
You’ll be in charge of owning the SEO strategy from start to finish, as well as implementing and assessing all SEO initiatives as an SEO Associate. To ensure the domain’s organic health and overall organic performance, you’ll collaborate closely with the Editorial, Product, Development, and Marketing teams.
What You’ll Do
- Finding and analysing websites
- Contacting websites via email
- Managing your data
- Collaboration with other team members
What We’re Looking For
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience in delivering link building campaigns in a fast-paced, competitive environment is desirable but not essential
- Digital PR and/or SEO executive experience is an advantage
- Confident communicator via email (telephone skills an advantage
- Focused, ambitious and hungry to succeed
- High attention to detail with excellent spelling and grammar
Salary Range: £55,000 – £90,000 *Please keep in mind that actual pay is determined by geographic area, qualifications, and experience.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance, both short and long-term
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Paid
- Employee Assistance Program