Frontend Developer – Pure Medical
Pure Medical is working to make the population of the United Kingdom healthier, providing a system of comprehensive balance, energy, and proactive healing that helps you to feel your best, achieve your full potential and accomplish more of the things you like.
We believe in nourishing the body and utilising nature-inspired strategic, controlled stressors. Our approach enables your body to perform what it was created to do with the least amount of interference necessary.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to the most challenging conditions and diseases including; Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We’re dedicated to giving each and every person access to clear, credible, evidence-based health and wellness treatment and information that is distinguished by compassion.
We are currently seeking
Pure Medical is searching for a competent Front End Engineer to join their team. This person will be responsible for pushing technological decisions that will help customers identify a medical professional in their area, resulting in a best-in-class experience. This person will collaborate with engineers at all levels to design a scalable, resilient, and performant front end.
We value collaboration, responsibility, creativity, and putting the client first. This person will collaborate with a talented creative department and product team to help solve problems and innovate. They’ll also collaborate with the other engineers on mentoring and development as they look into new technical ideas.
What You’ll Do
- Software design, modification, development, writing, testing, and implementation.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the project at hand, as well as shepherding code to production.
- To deliver a quality product, I collaborate with product leaders, business stakeholders, scrum masters, and other engineers.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS
- Working knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Writing high-quality documentation is a plus.
- Experience creating and supporting APIs that are fit for production
- HTTP Status Codes, Content Negotiation, API Versioning, and Caching are all examples of REST, GraphQL, and API services.
- Fault Tolerance, Performance, Monitoring, Security, Stability, Reliability, Scalability
Salary Range: £70,000 – £130,000 *Please keep in mind that actual pay is determined by geographic area, qualifications, and experience.
- Executive Benefits
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance, both short and long-term
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Paid
- Employee Assistance Program