Data Analyst – Pure Medical
Pure Medical is working to make the population of the United Kingdom healthier, providing a system of comprehensive balance, energy, and proactive healing that helps you to feel your best, achieve your full potential and accomplish more of the things you like.
We believe in nourishing the body and utilising nature-inspired strategic, controlled stressors. Our approach enables your body to perform what it was created to do with the least amount of interference necessary.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to the most challenging conditions and diseases including; Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We’re dedicated to giving each and every person access to clear, credible, evidence-based health and wellness treatment and information that is distinguished by compassion.
We are currently seeking
As a Pure Medical Data Analyst, you’ll be in charge of issue solving while also being an expert in querying, transforming, and providing analytical insights. Our Data Analysts delve deep into the business and use BI, advanced analytics, and data science to deliver data solutions that drive success and improve the user experience. As a Data Analyst, you’ll work with business, technology, and data teams to communicate, support, and strategize. You’ll play the role of data-savvy consultant, analysing processes, addressing problems, and providing business and marketing recommendations.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strategic insights based on data from digital marketing, online events, and sales that drive marketing investment and customer experience decisions.
- Create engaging visualisations and interactive dashboards to help us democratise analytics.
- To identify the relevance, noise, and correlation in data, use statistics.
- Use many data sources originating from various apps and systems to do hands-on advanced analyses.
- Identify opportunities for deep insights into customer behaviour and site performance by forming relationships with business and data science departments.
- Collaborate with data scientists, data architects, and business teams to ensure that analyses and visualisations are scalable.
- Determine how sophisticated analytics can be used to build new strategies and boost business performance.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of complicated business analysis, digital analysis, or marketing analysis expertise is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, economics, computer science, or a related field.
- Knowledge of visualisation software like Tableau or Power BI
- Extensive SQL query development experience across complicated relational databases
- Demonstrated ability to tackle challenges with little direction and inventiveness
- Experience combining consumer, digital, internet, and offline data to aid customer segmentation and targeting
- The ability to synthesise data into useful insights and communicate recommendations to management has been demonstrated.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities, as well as a track record of successfully collaborating with business partners.
- Digital attribution and analytics knowledge are preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical programming (e.g., R or Python) is preferred.
Salary Range: £75,000 – £115,000 *Please keep in mind that actual pay is determined by geographic area, qualifications, and experience.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance, both short and long-term
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Paid
- Employee Assistance Program