Content Designer – Pure Medical
Pure Medical is working to make the population of the United Kingdom healthier, providing a system of comprehensive balance, energy, and proactive healing that helps you to feel your best, achieve your full potential and accomplish more of the things you like.
We believe in nourishing the body and utilising nature-inspired strategic, controlled stressors. Our approach enables your body to perform what it was created to do with the least amount of interference necessary.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to the most challenging conditions and diseases including; Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We’re dedicated to giving each and every person access to clear, credible, evidence-based health and wellness treatment and information that is distinguished by compassion.
We are currently seeking
Pure Medical is looking for someone to join our creative team as a content designer. As a content designer, you’ll put your writing abilities to work across a variety of digital platforms to develop compelling user experiences that live up to Pure Medical’s brand goal of helping everyone live well. You won’t be working alone; you’ll be part of a multidisciplinary team that includes designers, engineers, product managers, UX researchers, and fellow writers.
What You’ll Do
- Write high-performing content for on-site experiences, landing sites, emails, SMS, social media, and video, among other channels.
- Create end-to-end product experiences that educate and direct people to the best health goods for them.
- Bring your product design and UX expertise to bear on content strategy.
- To improve existing site experiences, employ data, user research, and performance analytics.
- Microcopy can be used to influence user behaviour and business consequences.
- Identify areas where performance can be improved and provide solutions.
- Follow existing brand tone and style rules, as well as best practices for digital content.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of expertise in UX authoring, marketing, or digital strategy is preferred.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and spoken.
- Social media, email marketing, and brand advertising expertise.
- A solid understanding of user experience and digital content principles.
- Experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Abstract, Miro, Axure, Lucid, and others for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration.
- A person who is coachable, personable, and highly motivated.
- The ability to present work to internal stakeholders with confidence.
- The ability to self-edit work, manage priorities and balance a large workload.
- Data can be used to improve existing digital experiences.
- A sense of humour and a desire to be a part of a fun, collaborative environment.
Salary Range: £55,000 – £70,000 *Please keep in mind that actual pay is determined by geographic area, qualifications, and experience.
- Commission and Bonus potential*
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance, both short and long-term
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Paid
- Employee Assistance Program