Client Services Manager – Pure Medical
Pure Medical is working to make the population of the United Kingdom healthier, providing a system of comprehensive balance, energy, and proactive healing that helps you to feel your best, achieve your full potential and accomplish more of the things you like.
We believe in nourishing the body and utilising nature-inspired strategic, controlled stressors. Our approach enables your body to perform what it was created to do with the least amount of interference necessary.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to the most challenging conditions and diseases including; Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We’re dedicated to giving each and every person access to clear, credible, evidence-based health and wellness treatment and information that is distinguished by compassion.
We are currently seeking
The Client Services team at Pure Medical is an important part of the Digital Ad Sales department. The CS Team is in charge of collaborating with sales, clients, and internal PM team members to ensure that programmes run well and that clients are satisfied.
What You’ll Do
- Manage revenue from booked direct ad sales with Sales Partners
- Client management and post-sales campaign with white-glove service
- Launch campaigns smoothly while adhering to the business norms of your clients.
- To fulfil targets, align client KPIs and engage with the Performance team.
- Pacing and performance should be closely monitored.
- To reduce revenue risk, collaborate with AdOps to monitor campaign fulfilment.
- Verify invoice alignment and billing calculations.
- Respond to time-sensitive client questions on a daily basis.
- Plan incremental proactive and reactive offerings.
- Organize cross-functional teams to collaborate.
- Participate in meetings and activities with clients to strengthen the Pure Medical relationship.
- Renewals, retention, and incremental revenue are all heavily influenced.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in digital publishing sales support or planning or procurement for a digital agency
- Knowledge of digital media pricing models such as CPM, CPUV, and CPC, among others.
- Knowledge of DFP/DCM, Microsoft Office, and Salesforce
- Knowledge of comScore, IAS, and DoubleVerify
- Knowledge of Crossix and IQVIA
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Building relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Problem-solving abilities and a proactive attitude
Salary Range: £55,000 – £70,000 *Please keep in mind that actual pay is determined by geographic area, qualifications, and experience.
- Commission and Bonus potential*
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance, both short and long-term
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Paid
- Employee Assistance Program