Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer /
co-founder / Board Member / Advisor
Pure Medical is working to make the population of the United Kingdom healthier, providing a system of comprehensive balance, energy, and proactive healing that helps you to feel your best, achieve your full potential and accomplish more of the things you like.
We believe in nourishing the body and utilising nature-inspired strategic, controlled stressors. Our approach enables your body to perform what it was created to do with the least amount of interference necessary.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to the most challenging conditions and diseases including; Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We’re dedicated to giving each and every person access to clear, credible, evidence-based health and wellness treatment and information that is distinguished by compassion.
We are currently seeking
As a qualified accountant, your role as the Financial Director will ensure you lead from the front and your numbers will drive the business forward. Ideally, you will be from a healthcare background although this is not essential as personality, drive and ambition is equally important in this period of growth.
- Oversee all finance operations
- Provide strategic support to the CEO & board to help the business growth
- Ensure the budgeting & forecasting process is run smoothly with regular re-forecasts
- Ensure monthly financial / management accounts are reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with all technical/regulatory reporting standards and that accurate year-end financial accounts are completed
- Attend a quarterly Board meeting
- Attend monthly strategy meeting
- At least one other meeting with a potential client, investor, strategic partner.
- Assist in finding potential strategic partners/clients
- Assist in finding potential investors
- Honing pitch decks and presentations
- Advice on business model strategy and positioning
- Advice on investor approval
- Sounding board for organizational and people issues
- Be An AVID Ambassador – Promote and share our promos/content with your social and personal networks
- Provide reasonable response times to emails from the team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not qualified will still be considered
- Experience in raising equity funding
- Passionate about healthcare, health tech, AI, and data.
- You’ll need to really want to build a business, work hard, be enthusiastic, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and embrace this opportunity to create something amazing.
- Start-up experience is beneficial.
· <24-hour responsiveness to emails
· Shares will vest on a pro-rata monthly basis over a 3-year period with a 6-month cliff
· Equity through investment
· Paid salary after a successful fundraiser.