Analysts, Digital Operations – Pure Medical
Pure Medical is working to make the population of the United Kingdom healthier, providing a system of comprehensive balance, energy, and proactive healing that helps you to feel your best, achieve your full potential and accomplish more of the things you like.
We believe in nourishing the body and utilising nature-inspired strategic, controlled stressors. Our approach enables your body to perform what it was created to do with the least amount of interference necessary.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to the most challenging conditions and diseases including; Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We’re dedicated to giving each and every person access to clear, credible, evidence-based health and wellness treatment and information that is distinguished by compassion.
We are currently seeking
Working with Pure Medical’s business leaders, you’ll be in charge of supporting our company’s operations through financial reporting, iterative testing, KPI tracking, performance and trend readouts, and offering insights and recommendations that we’ll utilise to make business choices.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and deploy testing programmes across all of Pure Medical’s websites.
- Analyze performance against key performance indicators (KPIs) that are aligned with the company’s overall objectives.
- Operate as a business performance owner, identifying areas to improve and developing solutions that improve the site’s experience and performance by utilising data and a strong understanding of our users.
- Build out testing that drives site performance in collaboration with the Product, Accounting, SEO, and Marketing departments.
- To various audiences, communicate deadlines, goals, and performance.
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of experience working in a highly analytical and quantitative environment
- Extensive Excel/Google Sheets experience and strong analytical skills are required.
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to communicate across functional teams to set priorities, identify problems, and address issues before they become project roadblocks
- Strong proclivity for action, exhibiting initiative to move initiatives forward on their own, asking questions as needed, and maximising available resources
- Can weave data from various relational databases together using SQL or DataGrip (recommended).
- Ability to synthesis data into useful insights and communicate recommendations to management has been demonstrated.
- Strong knowledge of testing methods, statistical significance, and thorough test analysis
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, performance-based, analytically-driven setting
Salary Range: £45,000 – £83,000*Please keep in mind that actual pay is determined by geographic area, qualifications, and experience.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance, both short and long-term
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Paid
- Employee Assistance Program